Berdene Segal is a Physiotherapist practicing in Fairmount, Johannesburg.
She gained her qualification through the University of Witwatersrand and has experience working in Government Hospitals and National Health Care UK.
30 years experience in:
The treatment and management strategies:
- For all neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- Chronic and acute pain (including cutting edge electrotherapy technology)
- Stress management (negative stress exacerbates all pain states)
- Chest conditions (Adult and paediatric)
- Temporomandibluar disorders (Jaw pain)
Exercise programmes for rehabilitation in:
- Neck, Back and Sports injuries
- Adult Neurology
Home visits for severe cases.
She also has 2 years experience in Government Hospitals involving Surgical, Neurological, Medical, out-patient , hydrotherapy and paediatric departments.
Book now with Berdene Segal in Fairmount, Johannesburg!