Cheryl Bennie is an Occupational Therapist practicing in Norwood, Johannesburg.
She attained her Master’s Degree from the University of Witwatersrand and specialised in sensory integration and child development. She works with children, aged from birth to early teens.
Cheryl Bennie is able to assist with the following:
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Early Childhood Development Intervention
- Cerebral Palsy and other Physical Disabilities
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADD, ADHD)
- Learning Difficulties
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorder
- Gross and Fine motor Skill Difficulties
Apart from running her own practice, she is currently employed by the University of Witwatersrand as a Clinical Tutor, supervising third and final year students.
Book now with Cheryl Bennie in Norwood, Johannesburg!