Dr Henk Pretorius is a Dentist in Wynberg, Cape Town.
He obtained a B.Ch.D. degree from the University of Pretoria. He practiced in London from 1978 – 1980 and has been practicing in Wynberg since 1980.
He has completed many short courses and is a member of :
The South African Dental Association
The South African Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
International Team for Implantology.
The staff at his practice are able to assist patients with the following services:
• Clinical and radiological diagnostics
• Preventative treatment (e.g. scaling & polishing)
• Restorative and reconstructive treatment unitizing biocompatible and aesthetic materials such as composite resins, ceramic inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges
• Extractions and minor oral and periodontal surgery
• Dentures, mouth guards, night guards (to manage clenching/ grinding)
• Endodontic (root canal) treatment
• Tooth whitening
• Implant therapy
• Nitrous oxide sedation (laughing gas) is available for our nervous patients!
For more information, visit the practice website at Dr Hofmeyr and Associates
Book your appointment with Dr Henk Pretorius in Wynberg Today!