Neil Amoore is a Clinical Psychologist in Benoni.
He is able to assist patients using his wide array of skills and expertise, including Family Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Group Therapy, Adolescents Therapists, Post Traumatic Stress, Psychological Assessment, Clinical Supervision, Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy, Mental Health Psychology, Life Transitions, and Mindfulness.
Areas of Interest
- Children-behavioural problems, trauma, abuse,
Academic difficulties etc.
- Intellectual and emotional assessments (children 5-17 years old)
- Parental counselling.
- Adolescent psychotherapy.
- Vocational guidance and assessment (conducted by psychometrist)
- Adult psychotherapy.
- Family therapy.
- Marital and couples counselling.
- Workshops: Childhood disorders, parental effectiveness training.
Neil Amoore runs his own practice in Benoni, but also works as a consultant for both Brainstorm Support Group and SANCA Horizon and assists at the Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre.
Before starting his own practice, Neil Amoore was a clinical psychologist at Glynnview Psychiatric Hospital and Ekupholeni Mental Health Centre. He also worked as a clinical psychologist at the SA National Defence Force and consulted at Peermont Global.
Book your appointment with Neil Amoore in Benoni today!