Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register and book consultations with medical practitioners on our site. This includes:
- Traffic Data - IP addresses, domain servers, types of computers/web browsers accessing the site, referring source which may have directed you to the Site and any other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site.
- Personal Information – certain information that can be used to identify you including name, contact details and date of birth provided upon registration as a user on the Site.
- Public Information – Any information that you reveal in a review posting is intentionally open to the public. Please think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information.
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To facilitate consultations as requested by you– Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of facilitating your practitioner consultation.
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may periodically, with your consent, send promotional emails about new practitioners on our site which you may be of interest to you.
- To improve customer service – your contact details helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest – however, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website and cannot be responsible for the protection of privacy of information which you provide whilst using such other sites.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, when you enter sensitive information on our Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology ("SSL").
We use 3rd party Website Analytics services to analyse the use of this website. This collects information on such as mouse clicks, movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text typed into the Site. No personal information is collected by means of Website Analytics, neither does it trace your browsing habits across websites not subscribed to their services. This information is used to analyse usability problems and to enhance the services we provide to you as the user.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted 3rd parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Lost or Stolen Information
Please notify us promptly if your contact data is lost, stolen or otherwise used without your permission. We will in such circumstances remove that contact data from your account and update our records accordingly.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.