1. About the Site
2. We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
The Information that you obtain or receive from GetaDoc , its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Site is for informational and scheduling purposes only. We do not recommend or endorse any specific doctors, dentists, health care providers, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. No Doctor Patient Relationship
We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Furthermore, we do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event will we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Provider at any particular time. You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a health care professional by making confirming telephone calls to the appropriate licensing authorities to verify listed credentials and education, and to further verify information about a particular doctor, dentist or other health care provider ("Provider") by confirming with the Provider’s office, your current Provider, the medical association relative to the Provider’s Speciality.
4. Authorisation and Acknowledgement; Important Information about Provider Relationships and Lists
In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with medical professionals, you understand that:
- You are ultimately responsible for choosing your own provider.
- GetaDoc contracts Providers to be listed on the Site pursuant to a contractual agreement with the Providers.
- GetaDoc will provide you with lists and/or profile previews of Providers who may be suitable to deliver the health care that you are seeking based on information that you provide to GetaDoc (such as proximity to your geographical location and Speciality of the Provider). In an effort to aid in the discovery of Providers and enable the maximum choice and diversity of Providers who participate in the Services, these lists and/or profile previews may also be based on other criteria (including, for example, Provider availability, past selections by and/or ratings of Providers by you or by other GetaDoc users, and past experience of GetaDoc users with Providers); but GetaDoc does not:
(i) Recommend or endorse any Providers,
(ii) Make any representations or warranties with respect to these Providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide.
5. Editorial Control
We make the Site available as a service to consumers and Providers for the purposes of providing an informative resource.
PRACTITIONER INFORMATION: Provider and practice information found on the Site is intended for general reference purposes only. Provider information found on the Site is both self-reported, by the Provider and/or office staff, and collected from multiple other data sources that may not be confirmed by the Provider. Such information often changes frequently and may become out of date or inaccurate.
POSTED INFORMATION: Any products and/or services represented on the Site by advertisers, sponsors, and other Site participants, either paid or unpaid, are presented for your awareness and do not represent the views of GetaDoc.
As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members ("Credentials"). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to [email protected]
7. Your Personal Information
8. Your Responsibilities
Even though the Services are provided free of charge, the usual and customary charges for any medical services rendered by collaborating Providers profiled on the Site will apply and will be entirely your responsibility.
You are responsible for all use of the Site and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
10. Changes to the Services
11. Content You Post or Submit
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with Providers who are featured on the Site ( "Posted Information"). It is important that you act responsibly when providing feedback. In providing feedback, please give honest information about the Provider and your experiences, but do not use inappropriate language, make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments. We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Service and to also remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on. In addition:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by GetaDoc.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Information that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Information on the Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, GetaDoc, its contractors, and the users of the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Information and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Information. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that GetaDoc shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Information with the Posted Information of other GetaDoc users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews and information related to the health care industry.
12. Your Use of Content
We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, GetaDoc and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services not expressly granted by GetaDoc to you are retained by GetaDoc.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
We have no special relationship with, or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Site and/or the Services; what content you access via the Site and/or the Services; what effects the content on the Site and/or the Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on the Site and/or the Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on the Site and/or the Services. The Site and/or the Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site and/or the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site and/or the Services. We provide the Site and Services "as is", with all faults and as available. We make no express or implied warranties or guarantees about the services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation an warranties that the services are merchantable, or satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the services (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choosing. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of information provided by users of the site or any other data or information provided or received through the site. Except as expressly set for herein, GetaDoc makes no warranties about the information systems, software and functions made accessible through the site or any other security associate with the transmission of sensitive information. GetaDoc does not warrant that the site or the services will operate error-free, that the loss of data will not occur, or that the services, software or site are free of computer viruses, contaminants or other harmful items.
14. General Limitation of Liability
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the cancellation of your registration. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any loss resulting therefrom, or for any other loss resulting from the use of the Site or Services whatsoever. In no event shall we be liable to you, or any 3rd party claiming under or through you, for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, or reliance on any Posted Information and/or services. These exclusions apply to any claims for direct or indirect financial loss, pain & suffering or medical malpractice or negligence of providers utilised through the use of the service, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
17. Electronic Contracting and Notices
18. Entire Agreement
19. Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you regarding any change of ownership.